0 ITEMS $0
Northern Michigan Hummus

Northern Michigan Hummus

review
0
0
5
Your Price: $7.00
In Stock
Part Number:3500006
help
*We'll ask for shipping info at checkout
Quantity Pricing
Quantity
Price
  • 12+
  • $6.30
This is a fantastic bean dip made from Michigan-grown Cranberry Beans. What are cranberry beans? In Italy, they call them Borlotti beans. Cranberry beans are similar in appearance to pinto beans. They have a slightly nutty flavor and make a delicious bean dip.

Our cranberry bean dip is great in place of a traditional hummus. Try this bean dip with tortilla chips or use on your next taco. It's hard to not eat the whole jar and at only 9 Calories per serving and low in sodium, it is quite temping to.

Did you know...Michigan grows 80% of the nation's cranberry beans?

Ingredients: water, cranberry beans, tomato paste, vinegar, sugar, roasted garlic, paprika, sodium bisulfate, onion powder, ground red pepper, chili powder, salt.

Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (28g), Servings per container: 16
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 9, Calories from Fat: 0, Total Fat: 0g (0% DV), Saturated Fat: 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 16mg (1% DV), Total Carbohydrate: 2g (1% DV), Dietary Fiber: 1g (2% DV), Sugars: 0g, Protein: 0g, Vitamin A (1% DV), Vitamin C (1% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (1% DV)

Related Items